01. Dhamma Talk 01_CYM- U.S.A._27-05-2016
02. Q & A 01_CYM-U.S.A._27-05-2016
03. Dhamma Talk 02_CYM-U.S.A._28-05-2016
04. Q & A 02_CYM-U.S.A._28-05-2016
05. Dhamma Talk 03_CYM-U.S.A._29-05-2016
06. Q & A 03_CYM-U.S.A._29-05-2016
07. Dhamma Talk 04_CYM-U.S.A._30-05-2016
08. Q & A 04_CYM-U.S.A._30-05-2016
09. Dhamma Talk 05_CYM-U.S.A._31-05-2016
10. Q & A 05_CYM-U.S.A._31-05-2016
11. Dhamma Talk 06_CYM-U.S.A._01-06-2016
12. Q & A 06_CYM-U.S.A._01-06-2016
13. Dhamma Talk 07_CYM-U.S.A._02-06-2016
14. Q & A 07_CYM-U.S.A._02-06-2016
15. Dhamma Talk 08_CYM-U.S.A._03-06-2016
16. Q & A 08_CYM-U.S.A._03-06-2016
17. Dhamma Talk 09_CYM-U.S.A._04-06-2016
18. Q & A 09_CYM-U.S.A._04-06-2016
10-Day Insight through Satipatthāna Meditation Retreat
5/26 – 6/5/2016 內觀十日禪
Insight through Satipatthāna –
This residential meditation retreat will be conducted in the Theravāda Buddhist tradition with a focus on Satipatthāna, the meditation practice of the “four foundations of mindfulness.” The practice strives for continuity of mindfulness through the noting of physical and mental objects as they arise in each moment. The retreat includes sitting meditation, walking meditation, and maintaining mindfulness throughout one’s daily activities.
Instructions and guidance for all meditators will include a daily discourse by Venerable Dhammajiva Thera as well as group interviews. At the interviews each meditator will be able to discuss their meditation experiences with the teacher.
莊嚴寺特地邀請｢法命尊者｣ (Ven. Dhammajiva Thera) 來指導這次禪修。尊者指導禪修逾 15 年，目前是斯里蘭卡｢Nissarana Vanaya叢林道場｣的律師長。尊者於緬甸馬哈希尊者體系的班迪達尊者座下學習，通曉英語、緬甸語、及斯里蘭卡語。是難得一位傳統禪修體系下，可以以英文直接教授的禪修老師。因此，全世界各地都熱烈的邀請尊者指導禪修。
Venerable Uda Eriyagama Dhammajīva Thera is a meditation master from Sri Lanka. He has taught meditation for over fifteen years and is presently the Chief Preceptor of the Nissarana Vanaya Forest Monastery located about 30 miles from Colombo. On a daily basis, he provides training in both tranquility (samatha) and insight (vipassanā) meditation to about twenty monks resident at the monastery. Venerable Dhammajīva spent several years of training under Sayādaw U Panditābhivamsa, a leading Burmese meditation master who follows the lineage of the great Venerable Mahāsi Sayadaw. He is fluent in Sinhalese, English, and Burmese and has authored and translated many meditation guidebooks from Burmese to English and to Sinhalese. He is a rare teacher from the traditional lineages who is able to teach without an interpreter. As such, Ven. Dhammajiva is in great demand as a teacher par excellence and conducts retreats worldwide.
Class will be in English (全程以英文教授).