This is a sacred Buddhist place that will increase your self-growth and develop your potentiality.
We are hoping to recruit volunteers in the following areas:
1. Dharma class preparation (ex: preparing text, poster, notice, recording, etc.)
2. Computer consultant (ex: maintenance, web design, digital art, software, etc.)
3. Civil Engineering (ex: project planning, construction, etc.)
4. Laboring Service (ex: cleaning, Buddhist books circulation, kitchen chores, etc.)
5. Gardening & flower arranging
6. Transportation (ex: directing traffic, airport or train station pick-up, etc.)
If you would like to join, please request an application form at the office under the Great Buddha Hall, or you can contact us via:
Tel: (845) 225-1819, (845) 228-4288
Fax: (845) 228-4283,
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in becoming a tour guide here at CYM?
Do you have knowledge in Buddhism or are you a practicing Buddhist?
Please Let us know.
It is a great opportunity to meet new people and spread the Dharma at the same time.
We will train.
Contact Gary Link at 845-225-1862 or email@example.com
Would you like to be of service to the Dharma and to other sentient beings?
Our monastery is seeking volunteers to help us with our Dharma mission. This is a precious opportunity to help protect the Dharma and to plant the seeds of merit and virtue.
If you have free time and are interested in helping, please contact us for details:
Address: 2020 Route 301, Carmel, NY 10512
Phone: 1-845-228-4288 Ext 115
Contact Persons: Ven. Sudharma
Click here for the detail information.